Messi Wants to be world champion as a Argentine


26 years is nothing. This small shoulder is already much wider, exceeds many wins. And there in front of immortality. Messi still has yet to fully evaluate the time, maybe. This World Cup will be a lot, find the place where the history of the Argentine wizard. Messi and his steadfast. Want to enjoy every moment. I can afford to pay out.
This is the best player in the Italian kriralekhaka Luca kaiyolike interviews. Then came his personal, family and professional life more.
Kaiyoli: some of life's most difficult moment?
Messi: Argentina offered to Spain. I have my home, friends, and the people left. Spain spent the first few years, very sad. It was time, I and my father is the only Spain. Rosario rest. My mother, two brothers and sister have missed. Cried at home alone.
Kaiyoli: the most colorful moment?
Messi: My son was born Thiago.
Kaiyoli: professional life, right? Which one?
Messi: Barcelona and Argentina won.

Kaiyoli: Trophy win Ballon diara How do we see?
Messi: a snake diara jayai the incredible things, there are four Ballon diara! It's amazing.
Kaiyoli: You are the King of the World Cup ...
Messi: I'm the same. I feel fortunate to be a part of the team.
Kaiyoli: Let's return to the past. Which of the memorable moments of your phutabalajibanera?
Messi: granadolite of the early. Ayamanisera league game against Africa. Everyone was saying, they (ayamanisera) the best, they will be champions. My whole family was watching the game on the field. I have four goals. One of the extraordinary.
Kaiyoli: Why love football?
Messi: I do not know. My childhood love of every first born, like everyone else does. I still enjoy it. To me, the most beautiful things in the world of football playing.
Kaiyoli: Where all the techniques learned so much?
Toys: Every moment spent with the ball. When I was younger, I used to always take the ball karikuri.
Kaiyoli: Who is the source of your love for football?
Messi: My grandmother Celia. He took me to the ground. He was known to all of us

Comments